Cookie Pudding Cake

Cookie Pudding Cake



2 packages butter cookies (or graham crackers)
1 package of chocolate pudding mix
1 cup of chocolate
3 tablespoons butter
2 cups whipped cream
1 banana
1/2 cup crushed almonds

Prepare chocolate putting based on the package.  (If you have to cook it on the stove let it cool off a bit before you start to assemble.)
Bring a pan of water to a boil and place a glass bowl over it.  Put the chocolate and butter in the bowl and stir until it all melts together.
Put a layer of cookies on the bottom of your pan.
Dollop the chocolate putting on top of the cookies and spread.
Drizzle with melted chocolate.
Place another layer of cookies, pudding and chocolate.  
Repeat until you have your desired thickness. (I did 5 layers of cookies.)
Top with whipped cream, sliced banana, and crushed almonds.  
Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.

---------------------------------------------

I saw a video on Facebook showing a recipe for a dessert that included Nutella, cookies, and a banana.  I liked the idea but didn't want to dish out the money for a whole jar of Nutella.  So modified it to fit what I already had at home and this is what I ended up with. 

NOTE: Don't try to make this to far in advance because the cookies get soggy and aren't as tasty.  

Comments

  1. That looks so good. I think I'll have to give it a try :) Love you MORE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminded me a lot of the chocolate and cherry dessert you used to make.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts