Pink Drink

Pink Drink


 2 cups strawberry juice
1 1/2 cups strong black tea
2 cups coconut milk
handful of frozen strawberries

In a 1.5 liter water bottle pour strawberry juice, black tea, and coconut milk.
Shake until everything is combined.
Pour over frozen strawberries and enjoy.

-----

The Pink Drink from Starbucks has been all the talk on social media these days.  Since we don't have Starbucks here I looked around the internet for a copycat recipe.  I had to tweak it a little bit based on what is easy to find (I used black tea instead of green tea and frozen strawberries instead of fresh).  Since I've never tried the real thing, I don't know how this compares, but it sure is tasty.  It's sugar free and strawberries are a negative calorie food (a food that takes more calories for your body to process than the food contains) so it's a healthy-ish drink!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts