Puppy Biscuits

Puppy Biscuits














2 1/2 cups flour
1 egg
2 bouillon cubes
1/2 cup boiling water

1.  Dissolve the bouillon cubes in the boiling water.
2.  Mix everything together.
3.  Knead the dough until smooth.
4.  Roll out the dough on a floured surface (it should be about 1/2 inch thick).
5.  Cut out the dough in your desired shape (I used a drinking glass and then cut in half).
6.  Place on parchment lined baking sheet (They don't expand so you don't need to leave space between them).
7.  Bake at 350* F (176* C) for 30 minutes.


--------------------------------------------

Dog biscuits are expensive (and full of who knows what) so I researched how to make your own.  I used what I found and came up with this recipe that turns out crunchy, stores well, and are super inexpensive to put together.  I bake a batch of these and keep them in an airtight container for a couple of weeks.  Dobby loves them, whether they are chicken or beef (I'm going to try lamb bouillon next time, but I'm sure they will be a hit).  Your puppy will love you!

Comments

Popular Posts